Views:261 Author:keshunMaker Publish Time: 2019-03-26 Origin:Site
When it comes to the fruit and vegetable business, the fruit and vegetable rack is an indispensable equipment. However, when thinking of where to buy the fruit and vegetable rack, it is important to take into consideration factors such as; the quality of the equipment, your business needs, out-of-sales services of supplier, guarantee of product and lots more.
However, a good display in a fruit and vegetable business can entice your customers to buy more products or more. This can lead you to generate more profits. Let's see some tricks:
- Handles the color of fruits and vegetables. The color of your products should contrast to avoid visual monotony. For example: a good display based on colors would be red fruits and then green fruits or vegetables.
- The shelves must be full. Do not leave shelves without stocking, since the client could take the impression of shortage.
- The fruits must be ordered. Give an excellent image to your business the order of each of the units of fruits and vegetables. In some sections you can play making pyramids (For example with apples) or make fruit baskets.
- Display peeled or open fruits? Fruit that you peel or open is fruit that can look very attractive but will not be sold. People nowadays know that fruits when they peel or open lose their vitamins and even some become toxic (for example, the pin).
- Rotation of fresh products. This piece of advice is not so much for the aesthetics of the business but rather to go selling the products of previous days first. The advice is to display on the "old" fruits and vegetables and after these the new ones. Although the good buyer knows this trick and buys the coolest one.
- Peasant environment. A good display of fruit should be accompanied by a good decoration with the intention of giving an environment of nature, make your customers feel that they are in the field.
To give this effect, he uses plants, wicker baskets, for business assistants to wear peasant attire. Here your imagination comes into play.
Below is a list of the things you need when setting up a fruit and vegetable business:
- Fruit and vegetable rack. It is a furniture almost indispensable. Just say that they are not made of wood. Nowadays it is advisable to store shelves with refrigeration for the conservation of vegetables and fruits.
- Shopping carts. You will notice that people make purchases by kilos, for their convenience they make uses of the shopping carts that the business must supply. Failing or for smaller purchases supply baskets.
- A supplier of bags. This is a small but constant expense. It's where your customers pack and separate what they buy.
- Digital scale or also called electronic scales for weighing and collecting fruits and vegetables.
- A cash register. This is important, since people like to know how much they saved by buying in your fruit and vegetable business compared to the supermarket.
- Mirrors. You will need to make good investment in mirrors. These are used to give an impression of abundance and good assortment in your business.
- Refrigerators. If you do not have a shelf with refrigeration. Investigate what is the storage temperature of each of your products. Suddenly you need a fridge.